Lake Oconee Paddle Championships
A P-SUP Productions event at The Ritz-Carlton Reynolds, Lake Oconee. on OCTOBER 10, 2020. Join us at the final race of the 2020 Southern Stoke Race Series. You can register at https://paddleguru.com/races/OconeePaddleChampionship2020.
- The 2020 race will be added as a World Paddle Association event. Details to follow!
- This race benefits Surfrider Foundation Georgia (for the protection and enjoyment of oceans, waves, and beaches)
- Other beneficiaries to be named.
- Race Venue Directions/Map
- The Schedule starting 6am for Volunteers; 7am for Racers
- Long Course (12 Mile) Men and Women | SUP 14′ | SUP 12’6
- Short Course (4 Mile) Men and Women | SUP 14′ | SUP 12’6 | SUP Under 12’6 | Hobie Pedal
- Fun Race (1 Mile) All Genders | All Crafts
- Course Maps
- IMPORTANT: There will be a Noon cutoff for completing the race!
CASH PRIZES FOR LONG COURSE MEN/WOMEN (OR MORE!)
- FIRST: $150 Men | $150 Women
- SECOND: $75 Men | $75 Women
- THIRD: $25 Men | $25 Women
- TOTAL: $500 (OR MORE!)
AWARDS and AFTER PARTY
- The Awards Ceremony will be at the After Party and include lunch and beer from our sponsors.
- Your guests are invited to the After Party.
AFTER PARTY DIRECTIONS
- Your guests are invited to the After Party at a beautiful nearby lake home for music, food, drinks, and a live band.
- 144 Iron Horse Drive, Eatonton GA 31024 (Cuscowilla).
- You will need to provide your name and mention the Oconee Paddle Championship at the security gate.
SPONSORS | BENEFICIARIES | FRIENDS
- Contact us if you want to be a sponsor.