Freedom City Surf brings you the 2nd ever WPA-sanctioned paddle board race in Caribbean. Join us and bring your friends and family for 3 days of beginner, intermediate and elite paddle board events + clinics, cultural events and other activities for everyone!
- 12km Elite Down winder
- 5km Elite and Open, 10km Long Course Junior Open Class SUP (11 & under, 12-17) Kids Obstacle Course
- Open Class Amphibious Challenge Course,
- Paddle the Pier for a Purpose (SUP, Kayaks & Canoes) SUP Demos and Clinics
- Paddle Fit combined with Surf set & TRX classes and demos
- Beach Massage
- Daily Yoga Sessions on the beach Family Fun Beach Activities
- Local vendors offering Fresh Coconut Water & Products Ital cooking on the beach
- Kiki and the flaming gypsies Movie night on the beach
Opening Ceremony will be on Friday May 22, 2015. Location will be announced, followed by a musical performance at Frederiksted Beach.
Awards Ceremony will take place at the end of each race, May 22, 23, 24, after Friday and Saturday’s races followed by musical performances at the Frederiksted Beach.
Coconut Cup SUP Festival Beach Party May 24 6pm – Midnight
Memorial Day Search for Surf May 25, 2015 Memorial Day Event
For more information visit: http://www.thecoconutcup.com/
Or go ahead and REGISTER at PaddleGuru: https://paddleguru.com/races/2ndAnnualCoconutCupSUPFestival